The latest financing option for non credit card holders.
Low instalment payment
Keep or upgrade
How do I sign up?
Visit your nearest Urban Republic outlets, with your IC for verification.
Our Urbaninstas will assist you with sign up.
Collect your device on the same day after approval.
Choose your iPhone
(on mobile, swipe left or right to view more)
- What is this program?
iPhone for everyone is an amazing alternative for non credit card holders to pay with low instalment plans for 24 months or 36 months. Subscribers will also be able to upgrade to a newer iPhone in the 25th or 37th month of their tenure.
- What are the devices being offered?
Only iPhone SE, iPhone 7 Black 128GB and 7 Plus Black 128GB are available.
- Can I purchase more than 1 iPhone with a single NRIC?
Only one NRIC is only eligible up to one device under this program.
- Who is eligible for this program?
Customers must have an NRIC and must pass the credit check process in order to sign up for this program.
- What if I didn’t bring my NRIC upon registration?
You will not be able to apply, you must bring your NRIC upon registration.
- What if I send a representative to apply and the person brings my NRIC upon registration?
The representative will not be able to apply for you as there will be a face recognition step upon registration which requires your NRIC and you to be present.
- If my application is rejected, when can I reapply again?
Yes. However, only after 6 months of the period when you last applied.
- Can I perform an early settlement in order to terminate my contact earlier?
– No, you will still have to pay the monthly fee, up to the end of the tenure.
– You can’t pay a lump sum of the entire bill upon termination, you will have to pay the monthly fee, up to the end of the tenure.
- Can I upgrade within the contract period?
Yes. However, you can’t do an early settlement. You will still need to pay the monthly fee of the previous phone AND the new upgraded phone until both the contract period ends.
- Can I trade in within the contract period?
Yes. However, you can’t do an early settlement. You will still need to pay the monthly fee of traded in phone AND the new upgraded phone until both the contract period ends.
- Do I need a credit card and other supporting documents to sign up to the plan?
No, you do not need to. All you need to bring along is your NRIC to Switch and our Switchers will assist on the signup process.
- Is there any program sign up fee?
Yes, there is a one-time program fee which is the same amount as the monthly fee of your device.
- Do I need to make first month payment at the point of sign up?
Yes, you need to make a one-month advance payment upon sign up. This will cover the payment for the first month.
- Do I have an upgrade fee if I would like to upgrade to a newer device?
No. You do not need to pay any upgrade fee upon upgrade. However, when you upgrade your device, you will be entitled to an attractive trade-in device value, discount coupon, etc.
- What if I want to keep my old device after the end of the contract, what do I need to do?
CompAsia response: After the end of the contract, you are eligible for an automatic upgrade. For more details, please contact CompAsia at email@example.com through email.